Sound Healing, Gong Baths, Tarot, Reiki, Reflexology
balance & nourish your mind, body & spirit from the inside out
I'm passionate about sharing with you...
- Sound Healing with gongs, singing bowls, tuning forks and our own instrument the voice
- Reiki healing and teaching
- Tarot for insight and guidance, personal growth and wisdom
- Holistic therapies - Reflexology, Reiki, Female Energy Awakening - The Womb Blessing
...is being connected to the still, calm and wise centre within us that spirals outward. From there we can access the wild and powerful untamed parts of ourselves and the peaceful deep inner tranquillity that alignment with your soul brings.
The word Wild conjures up to me that part of us that has not been subject to social conditioning, maybe we're afraid at times to acknowledge that this untamed part of us exists. Or our inner world that belongs only to each individual - the wild and open spaces of our imagination. Or the wildness of nature that won't succumb to tameness by man. Violent and stormy weather offers us a view to watch excitedly and feel the surge of wildness erupting from the skies before ending in the still, fresh clarity of peace.
Peace brings to mind a calm state of being, a feeling of deep inner tranquility. Peace sings of harmony both within myself and with other people and an absence of anxiety in mind, body and spirit. It evokes a sense of wholeness, connection and alignment to my inner guidance and my sense of freedom.
These two words conjure up a myriad of moods, emotions, feelings and ideas dependent upon your own life experiences, views and beliefs. They oppose each other yet to my mind illustrate perfectly the duality of being human. Many of us wish to be operating somewhere in the middle - to be able to bring balance to our lives.
I don't have a magic wand to do that for you, but...
I do offer ways to help you to find your centre, and to bring your 'wild' and your 'peace' to a place of harmony and balance within...using the healing arts of sound, bodywork and tarot.
- Gong Bath Immersion - Sunday 29th September 6-7pm in Fairford Leys, Aylesbury. On this special evening be ready to submerge yourself in the meditative sounds of the gong, using the power of sound to de-stress, balance and nourish your mind, body and spirit. Bring along pillows and blankets to settle in for an hour of bliss.
To book a place please contact me. £15 payable in advance
- Sound Healing and Yoga for anxiety, stress and depression on Sunday 6th October in Chiswick High Street, 10-4pm. This day offers a combination of sound healing with a vinyasa yoga flow to suit all levels with breathing, sleep, relaxation techniques to include aromatherapy and reflexology to calm the mind, body and soul. To include buffet style catering for all dietary requirements. £70 per person. Contact me to book.
- A Day Away Retreat near Aylesbury, on Saturday 9th November from 10am - 4pm. A day of well-being and leaving your cares behind as we energise and relax with Qi Gong sessions, Sound Bath sessions, a Delicious and Healthy lunch, raw chocolate, meditations and more. Early bird price before 9th October is £65, after this date £75. To book a place please contact me.
Stay in Touch!
Add your details and you will be added to my newsletter and kept up to date with my events, courses and news.