Sound Healing, Gong Baths, Tarot, Reiki, Reflexology
balance & nourish your mind, body & spirit from the inside out
I'm passionate about sharing with you...
- The healing power of sound: the self-created internal sounds of our voices and external sounds of the gongs, Himalayan singing bowls and other enchanting instruments
- Reiki healing and teaching
- Tarot for insight and guidance, personal growth and wisdom
- Nature, the cycles of the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, and the cycles of women, The Divine Feminine and The Goddess
Sound Healing with Gongs, Singing Bowls, Tuning Forks, and our own instrument, our Voice
The word Wild conjures up to me that part of us that has not been subject to social conditioning, maybe we're afraid at times to acknowledge that this untamed part of us exists. Or our inner world that belongs only to each individual - the wild and open spaces of our imagination. Or the wildness of nature that won't succumb to tameness by man. Violent and stormy weather offers us a view to watch excitedly and feel the surge of wildness erupting from the skies before ending in the still, fresh clarity of peace.
...is being connected to the still, calm and wise centre within us that spirals outward. From there we can access the wild and powerful untamed parts of ourselves and the peaceful deep inner tranquillity that alignment with your soul brings.
Peace brings to mind a calm state of being, a feeling of deep inner tranquility. Peace sings of harmony both within myself and with other people and an absence of anxiety in mind, body and spirit. It evokes a sense of wholeness, connection and alignment to my inner guidance and my sense of freedom.
These two words conjure up a myriad of moods, emotions, feelings and ideas dependent upon your own life experiences, views and beliefs. They oppose each other yet to my mind illustrate perfectly the duality of being human. Many of us wish to be operating somewhere in the middle - to be able to bring balance to our lives.
I don't have a magic wand to do that for you, but...
I do offer ways to help you to find your centre, and to bring your 'wild' and your 'peace' to a place of harmony and balance within...using the healing arts of sound, bodywork and tarot.
- Healing Sounds Of The Gong at Aylesbury Yoga Centre
Arrive at 6:15 for a prompt start at 6:30 until 8pm on Sunday's 8th April, 13th May, 3rd June, 8th July, 9th September, 7th October, 4th November, 2nd December. £15 paid in advance, £18 on the door subject to availability.
- Full Moon Womb Blessing Circle in Aylesbury
7.30-9:30pm Monday 3oth April, Wednesday 24th October, Saturday 22nd December 2018 £10
- The Wonders of Sound Healing - An Introduction at The Strawbale Studio, Herts, Sunday 15th April 10am - 4pm £65
- Gong in the woods, Sunday 1st July at 2pm at University of Hertfordshire, Bayfordbury Campus, Lower Hatfield Road, SG13 8LD. Contact Jan 01707 326007 for tickets £15
- A Day of Sound, Saturday 7th July in Herts. More details to follow
- Women of Wisdom - A day of creating connection and balance. Saturday 8th September in Bucks 10am-4pm. More details to follow
- Voyage of the Elements - A weekend of weaving the masculine and the feminine together in Herts. Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September. More details to follow.
Stay in Touch!
Add your details and you will be added to my newsletter and kept up to date with my events, courses and news.