Sound Healing, Gong Baths, Tarot, Reiki, Reflexology
balance & nourish your mind, body & spirit from the inside out
I'm passionate about sharing with you...
- Sound Healing with gongs, singing bowls, tuning forks and our own instrument the voice
- Reiki healing and teaching
- Tarot for insight and guidance, personal growth and wisdom
- Holistic therapies - Reflexology, Reiki, Female Energy Awakening - The Womb Blessing
...is being connected to the still, calm and wise centre within us that spirals outward. From there we can access the wild and powerful untamed parts of ourselves and the peaceful deep inner tranquillity that alignment with your soul brings.
The word Wild conjures up to me that part of us that has not been subject to social conditioning, maybe we're afraid at times to acknowledge that this untamed part of us exists. Or our inner world that belongs only to each individual - the wild and open spaces of our imagination. Or the wildness of nature that won't succumb to tameness by man. Violent and stormy weather offers us a view to watch excitedly and feel the surge of wildness erupting from the skies before ending in the still, fresh clarity of peace.
Peace brings to mind a calm state of being, a feeling of deep inner tranquility. Peace sings of harmony both within myself and with other people and an absence of anxiety in mind, body and spirit. It evokes a sense of wholeness, connection and alignment to my inner guidance and my sense of freedom.
These two words conjure up a myriad of moods, emotions, feelings and ideas dependent upon your own life experiences, views and beliefs. They oppose each other yet to my mind illustrate perfectly the duality of being human. Many of us wish to be operating somewhere in the middle - to be able to bring balance to our lives.
I don't have a magic wand to do that for you, but...
I do offer ways to help you to find your centre, and to bring your 'wild' and your 'peace' to a place of harmony and balance within...using the healing arts of sound, bodywork and tarot.
- Take a Beat-mini retreat on Saturday 20th July, 9am - 5.30pm, 2019 at St. Katharine's Parmoor, Freith. The day includes yoga, Alexander Technique, 2 course lunch, a surprise treatment (e.g.: Indian head massage, reflexology, neck/shoulder massage). I will be giving a gong bath and there are lots of lovely treatments on offer in a beautiful, peaceful setting.
To book a place please email Ninaschofield@hotmail.co uk - a deposit of £30 secures your place. The whole day costs just £90. Places are limited and likely to book up quickly so book early to avoid disappointment.
- The Well Being Retreat in Dartmeet, Devon from Friday 13th September at 4pm until Monday 16th at 4pm 2019. I will be teaching on this retreat and offering a daily gong / sound bath. A delightful 3 complete days of well being yoga classes, workshops, guided meditations and masterclasses. Covering lots of aspects for wellness/well being including, aromatherapy including mixing your own blend, reflexology to alleviate ailments, nutrition and identifying allergies, sound healing, altered state healing, guided meditations, how to identify toxic relationships, heal from them and avoid in the future, mindfulness for healing masterclass, the list goes on. Hosted by Jo Bradley's Spiritual Retreats
Stay in Touch!
Add your details and you will be added to my newsletter and kept up to date with my events, courses and news.