Sound Healing, Gong Baths, Tarot, Reiki, Reflexology
balance & nourish your mind, body & spirit from the inside out
I'm passionate about sharing with you...
- The healing power of sound: the self-created internal sounds of our voices and external sounds of the gongs, Himalayan singing bowls and other enchanting instruments
- Reiki healing and teaching
- Tarot for insight and guidance, personal growth and wisdom
- Nature, the cycles of the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, and the cycles of women, The Divine Feminine and The Goddess
Sound Healing with Gongs, Singing Bowls, Tuning Forks, and our own instrument, our Voice
The word Wild conjures up to me that part of us that has not been subject to social conditioning, maybe we're afraid at times to acknowledge that this untamed part of us exists. Or our inner world that belongs only to each individual - the wild and open spaces of our imagination. Or the wildness of nature that won't succumb to tameness by man. Violent and stormy weather offers us a view to watch excitedly and feel the surge of wildness erupting from the skies before ending in the still, fresh clarity of peace.
...is being connected to the still, calm and wise centre within us that spirals outward. From there we can access the wild and powerful untamed parts of ourselves and the peaceful deep inner tranquillity that alignment with your soul brings.
Peace brings to mind a calm state of being, a feeling of deep inner tranquility. Peace sings of harmony both within myself and with other people and an absence of anxiety in mind, body and spirit. It evokes a sense of wholeness, connection and alignment to my inner guidance and my sense of freedom.
These two words conjure up a myriad of moods, emotions, feelings and ideas dependant upon your own life experiences, views and beliefs. They oppose each other yet to my mind illustrate perfectly the duality of being human. Many of us wish to be operating somewhere in the middle - to be able to bring balance to our lives.
I don't have a magic wand to do that for you, but...
I do offer ways to help you to find your centre, and to bring your 'wild' and your 'peace' to a place of harmony within...using the healing arts of sound, bodywork and tarot.
- Healing Sounds Of The Gong at The Space, Thame OX9 3ES
2-3:45pm on Saturday 20th January 2018, £18
- Yoga & Gong at Friends Meeting House, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6SP, Wednesday 17th January, 10am - 12:30pm, £22 for both sessions, £12 for one session.
- Healing Sounds Of The Gong at Aylesbury Yoga Centre
6:15-8pm on Sunday's, 4th February, 4th March, 8th April, 13th May. £15 paid in advance, £18 on the door subject to availability.
- Healing Sounds Of The Gong at Arts4Every1 Centre, High Wycombe
Morning Gong Rejuvenation, 11am - 12:30pm on Tuesday 6th February, Tuesday 6th March. £15 paid in advance, £20 on the door subject to availability.
- Reiki 1 training, Saturday 27th January 2018
- Full Moon Womb Blessing Circle in Aylesbury
7-9:30pm Wednesday 31st January 2018
Stay in Touch!
Add your details and you will be added to my newsletter and kept up to date with my events, courses and news.